Wedding planners are great for remembering all the little details for a wedding, however they can be costly. One way a bride can cut costs is by doing the wedding planning herself. My mother gave me a bunch of books that had checklists however I have found it easier to use websites that offer online planning tools. Two of which I use is the knot and Brides.
Brides is a magazine I found at the store, the thing I love most about them is that they offer local magazines and information. When I signed up online they asked where my wedding would be located in Michigan and even email me information about that area, like photographers, vendors, even places to buy wedding bands at. Plus each site offers brides different options, the knot is not as local but I find it helpful when searching for anything wedding related. Both have checklists with dates that they should be done, this will help any bride stay on task. Each has the resources to help find anything, if you are anything like me, you can easily spend hours looking around the site for inspiration.
Really with all the online information at a brides fingertips, it is a lot easier to plan a wedding yourself and skip the extra cost of a planner.
No comments:
Post a Comment